Business Development Manager - App Store Optimisation (ASO) – Mobile Marketing agency – London
What does the company do?
Our client is a leading, global, full service mobile marketing agency. We help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions.
App Store Optimisation (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile app in an app store, and a growth area of our business. We are presently looking for a talented individual to join our London Business Development to drive the continued expansion of our ASO offering.
A typical day would be:
- Generate ASO sales leads by prospecting target clients on a daily basis using various prospecting techniques such as cold-calling, direct email etc.
- Search for and maintain a database of prospective customers
- Research and represent the company at networking events
- Create appropriate presentations to generate new business
- Write business proposals and any other sales material
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Maintain the knowledge of the mobile marketing industry
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in digital or mobile, experience with ASO would be a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A strategic thinker who likes to problem-solve
- Excellent organisational skills
- Result driven with ability to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Highly numerate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Degree-educated (preferable)
What are the benefits working in this company?
- Competitive package with high OTE
- Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
- Company benefits including health scheme, dental scheme, pension etc
- Rub shoulders with some of the best mobile professionals in the world!
- Monthly company drinks (it’s the small things!)