Head of Design (Music)
A prominent and long-established music production studio is looking for a Head of Design or Creative Lead to help position themselves as the leading music supplier to the film, TV and creative industries.
You'll be responsible for managing a team of graphic designers in nurturing a strong and consistent brand message across offline and digital, creating high-impact marketing collateral, overseeing website redesign and producing artwork for their musical output.
You must have a real passion for music and experience working creatively alongside audio projects - it's integral that the incoming Head of Design is able to marry emotive and impactful imagery with big budget musical projects. In return, the role offers real creative freedom in a collaborative and energising working environment with a very competitive remuneration package.
- Developing the company's brand across both offline and digital as the organisation's lead designer
- Devising and implementing a plan for developing the design department in the coming years
- Signing off artwork and design for albums, playlists etc
- Working with the Head of Digital to ensure creative uniformity
- Day-to-day management of a team of designers and the marketing budget
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant graphic design/creative experience within an environment related to music
- Substantial line management experience (ideally has a head of department)
- Excellent knowledge of the major creative suites as well as video, photo and digital software
- A good understanding of digital design and UX
- Motivation, expertise and passion!