Senior Campaign Manager
- You will be running all campaigns and working to budgets and relationships collaboratively to deliver end to end campaigns.
- From concept to delivery across third party relationships promote the organisation to external audiences and stakeholders to the wider public.
- Support the marketing and sales functions to ensure sales targets are
- Establishing and maintaining contact with stakeholders including external and internal providers.
- To devise and implement appropriate marketing and advertising schedules in
- conjunction with external agencies.
- Manage the artwork process by liaising with designers/ printers using exceptionallymet.
- crafted creative briefs and facilitating all edits and approvals to ensure deadlines are
- To write effective and accurate copy where appropriate for promotional materials and
- ensure accuracy, clarity and consistency with brand-language.
- Manage the budget on on each element of a Marketing Campaign and ensure expenses do not exceed the allocated budget, and maximum ROI is achieved, tracked and reported.
- Must have worked in the entertainment sector.
- Must have worked on a number of campaigns from start to finish
- Must have worked with budgets and managed external agencies
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK749178 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Senior Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly