I'm looking for a Conversion Analyst to join the digital consumer team, within a long standing financial services business.
The main purpose of the role is to support team with analysis using a range of web analytical tools, UX techniques and CRO techniques to drive improved conversion ratesThey are looking to move away from using agencies and ensuring the insight is provided in house.
- Support the acquisition and retention team, to improve the efficiency of campaigns, by producing ad hoc analysis and supporting/shaping A/B testing plans
- Identify key digital experience weak points and to support with visual editor build within an A/B tool across end-to-end website journey/pages.
- Support the team with analysis using a range of web analytical tools, UX techniques and CRO techniques to drive improved conversion rates.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders (internal & external)
- Support and contribute to archive of learnings that can be shared and disseminated with the B2C community.
- Record campaign results and pre-test impact projection via a range of forecasting techniques.
- Ensure the online journeys are tagged correctly, audited and ensure all event tracking & custom variables within GTM are in place for existing and new journeys builds.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previously worked as an analyst
- Proven track record in delivering digital conversion optimisation
- Experience of using testing tools such as Visual Website Optimiser, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.
- Hands on technical experience with analytics tracking, ideally with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Knowledge of UX and user behaviour across desktop, mobile, tablet and apps.
- Experience of using Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst, Ad hoc/Discover or similar
- Knowledge of CMS systems and application of experiments on responsive design websites
- Self-starter and enthusiastic about conversion rate optimisation and digital optimisation innovation and trends
Apply for Web Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly