This role requires a talented marketing professional who is passionate about creating and delivering commercial, value-add campaigns
As a Campaigns Manager, your primary focus will be to support the Sales teams to improve brand presence by creating innovative strategic and tactical marketing campaigns. You will be allocated a specific channel, allowing you to become an expert in your marketing area and develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a background delivering global campaigns, gained within a fast-paced, business to business environment.
- Proven experience of delivering campaigns on time and to budget with a positive return on investment, preferably within a B2B environment
- Able to evidence ability to strategically plan with an understanding of market research and the point of difference when campaign planning
- Proven experience of creating digital collateral
- Experience of using website content management systems and automation platforms to create, send and monitor digital campaigns.
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities and manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders
- Innovative and creative with a commercial, value-add approach
This permanent vacancy is based in the Warwickshire area and is offering between £35,000 - £38,000 per annum.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly