Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing executive to join a global construction, fit out and engineering organisation based in Bristol.
Reporting to the Communications Marketing Manager the Senior Marketing Executive will help drive the company's branding and campaigns. The role will be a mix of strategy, planning and implementation.
The right candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing communications and branding as well as the ability to produce new and innovative marketing ideas.
- Project manage campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Create content for marketing collateral
- Carry out market research and market analysis
- Support the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Promote and expand the awareness of the brand
- Conduct customer interviews and feedback conclusions
- Manage external suppliers in line with SLAs
- Visit the Cardiff office one or two days a week
- Visit projects when needed
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- Able to use CRM and CMS systems
- Excellent presenting skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Copywriting skills
- Good rapport and networking skills
- Project management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to develop their career. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £29,000, plus benefits, pension and holidays.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly