Hampshire Commutable from Fareham, Whiteley, Southampton, Eastleigh, Portsmouth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading and well established organisation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Management, work planning, scheduling and review of marketing team
- Management and guardianship of Brand Rules & Guidelines
- Create annual marketing plans in-line with business objectives.
- Management and administration of website and digital media content.
- Management of search engine marketing (SEO, PPC) and tracking of website performance.
- Manage the use of social media to drive thought leadership and brand awareness.
- Manage e-mail marketing communications and performance and touch strategy.
- Management of bloggers to feed regular content to website and onto wider web presence.
- Management and co-ordination of events.
- Manage the generation of offline PR and editorial contacts
- Manage execution of direct mail campaigns.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- B2B background
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Digital experience inc. social media, PPC, SEO and email marketing
- PR and communications experience
- Experience of events
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly