Purpose of the role
As a Senior Application Developer you will work as part of a team to produce a high standard of coding for Addison Group’s clients web sites.
Deliverables (criteria by which success can be measured)
- You will work as part of Addison Group’s web development team providing and maintaining quality web sites and applications
- Work quality
- Job knowledge
- Intra-team and intra-office co-operation and relationships
- Transfer of knowledge amongst your team and with other practice areas
- Workload management
- You will work as part of a team to produce a high standard of coding for Addison Group’s web sites
- You will work with members of our client services team on a day-to-day basis on web site projects
- Ensuring the prompt remediation of clients’ issues and concerns
- You will follow team procedures, work checking and quality assurance procedures
- You will complete daily timesheets using our management information system, Oracle
- Department & Internal meetings
- 1-to-1 meetings with your line manager
- Always striving to improve how things are done, investigating new technologies and keeping up to date on new developments within the tools and products used
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility.
Qualifications and experience
- Significant agency experience
- You should have excellent written and spoken English
- Strong development background
- Passionate about all things ASP.NET/C#
- Comprehensive knowledge of Umbraco
- Solid XHTML and CSS experience
- Strong experience of cross-browser/platform development
- An understanding of building responsive websites.
- A knowledge of SEO best practices in web development.
- Strong understanding of Versioning/Project/Issue tracking platforms such as DoneDone, SVN etc,
- Someone who likes to experiment with new technologies in their spare time.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of SiteCore or other .Net based CMS’s.
- Any exposure with PHP and WordPress is a bonus, including custom field plugins.
- Experience with Task Runners like Grunt/Gulp
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors, like SASS/Less
- Experience of Azure (Microsoft Azure Hosting Platform) or AWS (Amazon Web Services) a bonus
Apply for Senior Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly