Media Planning & Analysis Marketing Executive
TVH Marketing Solutions are actively seeking to secure the services of an established Media Planning & Planning Marketing Executive with Media Planning and Analysis skills who can hit the ground running in this fast paced environment based in Berkshire.
The Media Planning & Analysis Marketing Executive will coordinate media planning for direct response TV and direct mail and will support wider media planning and analysis across the Direct and Digital Marketing Teams. In addition, the role will provide marketing campaign support to the Marketing Managers.
You must be comfortable with print and production process, creative process, preparation of creative and media briefs and budget management, and have knowledge of Microsoft Office literate, including ability to produce Powerpoint presentations and campaign performance graphs and charts.
- 1-2 years in a planning or analysis role with an interest in marketing and developing a career in marketing or relevant numeric degree level qualification with an interest in marketing and developing a career in marketing
- Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills, preferably including marketing agencies
- Experience of supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns a benefit
- Experience of print and production process, creative process, preparation of creative and media briefs a benefit
- Identify the best performing TV channel mix to ensure maximum ROI, whilst meeting CPA targets
- Maintain campaign phone numbers used for campaign measurement
- Manage DRTV copy instructions for our TV media plans
- Work with media agencies to monitor media delivery
- Support the collection of results for all TV, DM and Inserts campaigns.
- Analyse campaigns to measure the performance of activity with suggestions for future activity optimisation
- Work with media agencies to provide competitor analysis
- Manage the planning and delivery of core printed collateral
- Support Marketing Managers in campaign delivery and campaign data management, including exclusions process.
If you are seeking your net challenge and you believe you can make a difference then we would like to hear from you, email your cv to email@example.com or call 020 3002 8499 now !!!!!!