Affiliate Manager - Poker
If you're looking for your next Affiliate position, working within a leading iGaming operator this is the role for you!
This role will be responsible for primarily managing affiliate accounts in the poker side of the affiliate program executing the Group’s affiliates strategy in relation to poker, as set by group management.
- Manage poker affiliate accounts aiming to deliver on group KPIs, monitoring performance of affiliates on a regular basis, while providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager, produce forecasts, budget & KPI setting for the assigned accounts
- Develop and grow strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention within the scope established by Group marketing
- Assist in developing the global poker affiliate segment of the affiliate program
- Manage spend within budgets set by Group management and maximize ROI
- Manage the resolution of poker technical, commercial and operational issues as required
- Run effective marketing tests, approved by Senior Manager, to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to poker.
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in account management for affiliates or clients
- Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
- Proven and consistent track record of executing an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results
- Knowledge of global online affiliate models and/or online marketing payment models
- Sports betting and casino affiliate skills
- Experience of managing a local/global poker affiliates
- Experience of people management of a small team e.g. recruitment; training; developing; supervising and performance management
Is this the perfect role for you? Get in touch..
Apply for Affiliate Manager - Poker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly