Product Marketing Executive..
Do you have previous B2B Marketing experience? Are you resourceful and pro-active?
If you've answered YES, then we want to hear from you…
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Product Marketing Executive to join an innovative, fast-growing company in Essex for Britain's biggest supplier of electrical/mechanical tools and machinery.
My client is looking for a product marketing executive who will work within the marketing team to support the product category team in ensuring our product content is best in class.
The role will involve maintaining our existing content across multiple channels (online, email, print), supporting the categories teams with competitor insight and analysis and sourcing new content from our key suppliers.
This is an exciting and high profile role for a candidate looking to develop their career within marketing. The successful candidate will have proven experience in marketing within a PRODUCT focussed industry. You will be working alongside the designers and buyers to market a wide variety of additions to the PRODUCT RANGE.
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders including buyers, designers and suppliers worldwide on a daily basis.
- Writing catalogue and website copy for new products
- Producing design briefs for the designers who create the artwork for packaging and labeling.
- Progressing new lines from sample to fully branded stock
You will have a flair for content creation and good attention to detail. Specific skills include:
- Experience in copywriting and content development
- Proven experience of product marketing - mechanical or electrical products would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and some basic image editing
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Excellent organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- A keen eye for design and ability to create artwork that's on brand and meets objectives.
Please send your CV to Shaud Daula on , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK 748996 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.