Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager - £20k - £24k - D.O.E + Benefits
A new role as a Junior Account Manager has arisen with a boutique consultancy who work with well known creative and media agencies on their business development. Our client is looking for a tenacious graduate who is interested in immersing themselves within the creative and media sector. It is a real opportunity for a self starter to develop relationships with London’s top creative agencies and create a strategy to expand their scope with well-known and popular brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively prospecting on accounts following completion of all training modules
- Participate in strategy session and brainstorms for clients and review the success of campaigns
- Write and deliver weekly reports for all clients you are running
- Developing close relationships with clients with the ability to really gauge what they are looking for and explain how you can provide that service
Skills and knowledge
- Good call handling, phone manner and email writing skills
- Excellent communication skills to start developing close relationships with clients with the ability to really gauge what they are looking for and explain how you can provide that service
- You will need commercial awareness and understanding of news, social media, digital and advertising - in a nut-shell be inquisitive.
- Assisting Business Director with insight, analysis and business information – to build a pro-active strategy to engage with your client base.