Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager £24k - £30k - D.O.E + benefits
A new role as a Senior Account Manager has arisen with a boutique consultancy, working with mainstream creative and media agencies on their business development. My client is looking for a degree educated individual who has experience in sales and a passion for people. This consultancy gives you space to showcase your personality and individuality to build genuine relationships London’s top creative agencies and develop a strategy to expand their scope with well – known popular brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively prospecting on accounts following completion of all training modules
- Participate in strategy session and brainstorms for clients
- Write and deliver weekly reports for clients
- Assisting Business Director with insight, strategy, analysis and business information to start
- Developing close relationships with clients with the ability to really gauge what they are looking for and explain how you can provide that service
Skills and knowledge
- Good call handling, phone manner and email writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You will need commercial awareness and be an avid reader of news. In addition have enthusiasm for social media, digital landscape and media/advertising - in a nut-shell be inquisitive.
Ideal but not essential
- Broad understanding of media or marketing services