Digital Account Manager – Global Entertainment Business – £40k+ ben + bonus
Digital Account Manager – Global Entertainment Business – £40k + ben + bonus
We are currently working with a very well known international entertainment and music business on a newly created Digital Account Manager position. Due to current and forecasted growth this person will help develop digital revenue across the digital business accounts and ensure their product is strongly represented.
You will be driven, enthusiastic, fun, and positive – for the right candidates there are plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with digital accounts to champion and help ensure they continue to be the market leader in this genre.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with digital teams across territories by acting as a centre of excellence to co-ordinate and support digital initiatives – account specific or wider business objectives.
- Be a point of contact for digital account queries.
- Work with the VP, Digital, Streaming Manager and other internal stake holders and to help define digital marketing objectives, develop solutions and implement campaigns.
- Negotiate with key accounts to meet digital sales and marketing objectives. This also includes defining key performance indicators and measuring the success of campaigns.
- Work closely with the International Marketing team to advise and update on campaign details with individual projects.
- Work closely with commercial affairs team including production/ digital delivery, sales reporting, finance and legal to ensure good management, budgeting and communication.
- Travel may be required to territories to help with their understanding of the digital environment.
- Relevant Account Management experience within a HQ of a digital/E-com/online business would be ideal – or similar
- Proven ability to deliver the following in current or previous roles.
- Sales and marketing driven
- Ability to track developments and innovations, and to identify and exploit opportunities to drive the sales and marketing goals of the business
- Excellent ability to develop relationships, communicate and influence others
- Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and present analytical data
- Proactive approach to work, constantly seeking improvement in all areas
- Experience of working on own as well as part of a team, and with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to remaining calm in an often pressured environment
- Excellent IT skills; must be proficient in PowerPoint or KeyNote, Word and Excel
Apply for Digital Account Manager – Global Entertainment Business – £40k+ ben + bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly