Customer Marketing Analyst - Financial Services
£200-300/day (dependant on experience)
CUSTOMER MARKETING ANALYST - FINANCIAL SERVICES (6-12 month contract)
Our client a leading global financial services business is looking for a Marketing Analyst to work within our marketing team. You will have strong experience of working with marketing data and providing actionable insights based on data to help Marketing teams in their decision making.
This is a newly created role which has been to provide support for the Marketing Managers to accelerate their ability to translate customer data and behaviour into insights and marketing actions.
This role will partner closely with colleagues across the Marketing division in the UK and USA to implement tools and processes for lead generation, nurturing and product campaigns, leveraging best practices to measure progress through common metrics.
- Analyse and measure data during campaigns/activities and post campaigns/activities to inform decisions impacting marketing mix optimisation
- Coordinates updates to dashboards, shares key stats and learnings with marketing colleagues
- Provides insights regarding performance of deliverables and behaviour of customers
- Adds to our learning about multichannel behaviour of a customer and their decision making journey
- Help with the deployment of nurture programs across commercial, hedge fund and asset manager segments globally
- Work with segment marketing teams on target definition and development
- Mine and integrates data from several, disparate sources and proposes optimal targeting strategies
- Provide marketing support to financial product marketing team across digital channels
- Foster relationship with product and customer marketing team as well as creative services and digital marketing
- Experience working as Marketing Analyst, with a good understanding of customer behaviours,
- Marketing analytics experience gained in medium/large financial services organisations or large/matrixed corporate environment, preferably with a strong B2C or customer facing environment eg.retail banking, retail or B2C ecommerce organisations
- Experience analysing marketing data eg.from offline campaigns, digital and email campaigns etc
- Comfortable working with data, analysing data and providing recommendations
- Experience with data visualization & data science
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience using web analytics tools eg.Google Analytics
- Experience using Marketing Automation and Salesforce experience
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Customer Marketing Analyst - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly