Frontend Developer - Retail Brand - Central London
Frontend Developer - Retail Brand - Central London - £40,000 - £45,000
I currently working with a fantastic Retail Brand based trendy Offices based in Central London, they are looking for a Magento Front End Developer to join their growing organisation. Helping to deliver a best in class mobile experience and launch new functionality or microsites.
You would be passionate about web development and also a proactive, self-starter who has the confidence to make decisions and act on them, whilst having the ability to working in a fast-moving team.
- Working on cross-platform mobile applications or sites and developing responsive websites without frameworks
- Able to appreciate and optimise site speeds using the latest technologies.
- Working with a myriad of live data stores be it JSON, DB's or API's.
- Working with the Account/Project Managers and Development Managers on multiple projects and support clients
- Ideally 2-3 years commercial experience of Magento, be that in Community or Enterprise.
- Write native JS.
- Can work with Git, task runners like Gulp etc...
- Intimately understands the Magento MVC structure.
- Has an understanding of pixel tracking and web reporting tools
- Demonstrate working in a test-driven development methodology.
- Holistic knowledge of digital marketing channels SEO, Adwords, Display