PR & Content Manager - National Charity
4 days left
- Job Role
- Studio Manager
An opportunity has arisen in Central London for an experienced and talented PR & content manager with a passion for great content creation as well as PR strategy & implementation experience. This role will be based in the London head office of a national charity.
Set up nearly 100 years ago the charity help members of the public sector with employment and financial support and have provided this valuable service to countless people and their families. The organisation run many events and satellites across the country most of which are run from their London office. They are now looking to hire a PR & content manager to provide specialist public relations advice and generate the volume of high quality content needed to support their ambitious digital and social media campaigns.
Working closely with the marketing manager and in support of the CEO and heads of department, the successful PR & content manager will develop a public relations strategy and then implement and maintain PR plans in line with that overarching strategy. You will be in charge of developing high-quality content across multiple channels and be able to form strong business relationships. The ability to multi-task is paramount and a high energy output is key to success as you will be managing the entire organizations PR strategy whilst working on a variety of content simultaneously.
The experience we need
As the PR & Content manager you will need to have:
- 4+ years’ experience in PR, communications and content marketing
- Exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to work on content across multiple channels
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience and confidence dealing with crisis communications
- You will also have the confidence to take ownership of your work and be able to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- A commercial background/mind with a solid ROI focus would be highly preferable.
As well as offering a competitive salary the charity offer a host of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributor pension scheme
- Death in service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- And more.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tyler a call.
Apply for PR & Content Manager - National Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly