An opportunity has arisen for a eCRM Manager to join an award winning provider of employee benefits and fleet management services. Due to continued growth they now require a dedicated eCRM Manager that can sculpt, devise, own and implement a strategy that delivers fantastic results for both B2B (employers) and B2C (employees).
- Creating and implementing an email campaign strategy that converts both businesses and their employees.
- Managing email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, setup, testing, execution, reporting and optimisation.
- Proactively create email campaigns for B2B and B2C - reporting dashboards and custom reports analysing campaign performance in order to deliver continuous improvements.
- Championing continuous advancement of email features and capabilities including targeting, personalisation, template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Email marketing experience including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent or with a relevant marketing qualification.
- Demonstrable digital and online marketing experience
- Strong project management skills and a results driven approach.
- Proactive self-starter able to work independently.
- Analytical and easily able to interpret data and transform insights into actions.
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to step up from CRM Executive to CRM Manager, who is passionate about delivering great campaigns for business and consumer audiences. You will be proactive, creative and have a keen interest in new product launches, developing new campaigns and presenting great results through evidence.
In return the client offer a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, laptop, phone, pension scheme and employee benefits trust.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.