Candidates can be Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA or Qualified by relevant experience
Salary c£30,000 -40,000 DOE plus excellent benefits and relocation package
Our client is an International Online Gaming Industry with an outstanding reputation in its field. Their office in Gibraltar is home to a comprehensive team of Finance professionals in both Financial and Management Accounting. The role advertised is new due to expansion in the Management Reporting team. The purpose of this key role is to ensure accurate management accounts are produced and information collated to allow the business to operate efficiently and at lowest cost. The successful Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller.
Management Accountant Key Responsibilities would be as follows,
- Responsibility for the Online Company group reporting on expenses.
- Responsible for cost reporting including cost centre management, expense and headcount variance analysis and commentary.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual cost budgets and quarterly forecasts, working with cost centre/product managers to prepare budgets and challenge assumptions.
- Responsible for the accounting and control of marketing expenses including affiliate and campaign expenses.
- Management and review of the marketing expense payment process including affiliate and campaign expenses verses budgets and reporting on the same.
- Ongoing development of product costing, ensuring that cost allocations are used to identify true product and territory profitability.
- Ensuring the accounting records properly accounts for payroll and other employee related costs.
- Control and monitoring of inter group related recharges, ensuring that they are correct and are treated correctly and in compliance with all tax requirements.
- Review and reporting of capital expenditure projects versus original budgets in liaison with the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Preparation of relevant balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring and review of invoice coding, ensuring invoices are coded and readied for payment. Ensuring we have accrued expenses at each period end so that accurate accounts are produced periodically.
- Responsible for affiliate Ewallet payments.
- Support of the rest of the finance accounts function as required.
- Ad hoc projects as required
Management Accountant Experience and Skills required:
- Applicants should be qualified or part qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- They should have the knowledge and experience to prepare cost accounts, identify trends and challenge cost centre managers.
- Candidates can be from an Audit background seeking their first commercial role
- Previous experience in a similar role in a commercial organisation is ideal
- Good communication (verbal/written) and influencing skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management.
- Applicants should have a good working knowledge of excel, Microsoft office and extensive experience with computerised accounting packages.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This leading Online Gaming Company offers industry leading bingo, casino gaming and sports betting service to its customers. In the fast-paced and extremely challenging world of online gaming, our client has already made its mark and promotes ethical online gaming practices.
If you would like to be part of that success with the fastest growing online gaming company in the EU, our client is looking for like-minded team players with a relentless focus on delivering results and hungry for fast track career progression.
If you wish to be considered please apply today and receive a full job specification.