Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
A business success story; this B2B2C company in Leicester has grown by disrupting the market they are in, recruiting the best people in the market and focusing on the core activities that made them great to start with.
They are now looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will take responsibility for developing the existing team, moving the existing activity from marcoms planning and delivery to one that’s more focused to strategy and customer experience.
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Planning
- Campaign Management
- Customer Experience
- Brand Marketing
A typical day will involve
- Part of your role will be split between coaching and developing the existing team, making sure that their development needs are considered and addressed to maintain motivation and retain them.
- You’ll oversee all brand awareness activities from planning marketing activities and campaigns in line with the already outlined strategy for the next 15 months but evolving them to focus more on customer experience and strategic activities longer term.
- With PR under your remit, you’ll make sure that the balance between creativity to get national exposure versus the key messages to promote fits together and continue to use good news stories and business wins to position the company as thought leaders with potential customers.
- Digital activities is a lesser element of this role but you will be comfortable in all digital channels, especially as your team will consider SEO to drive awareness and recruit new customers, the development of content is part of your domain as is social and email marketing. You’ll work closely with the digital team who will develop tools and devices that will enhance the customer experience.
- As a member of the senior leadership team you’ll need to be visible across the whole organisation and be prepared to represent the company externally.
Why you’ll love this job
You’ll love the company because of the energy and drive they have, the clear vision and continued development in people. You’ll love the job because it would be the ideal opportunity to prove yourself as a head of marketing.
To be successful
To be successful you’ll need to have experience of brand and marketing communications within a fast moving or quickly growing company that adapts to market demands.
Combining both creative and logical thinking, you’ll develop marketing strategies and engage your team to deliver them. The intention is that the company is awarded externally for its work.
Previous experience of managing a team is essential.
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.