Up to £37K plus great benefits, one of which is a 3pm finish on Friday's
Hampshire: Commutable from Southampton, Bournemouth, Winchester, and Portsmouth
Our client a growing Digital agency are now looking for a PPC Manager to join them at a very exciting time with lots of opportunity for you to develop further. You will be working on a wide range of clients with a mixture of budgets. The office is newly re-furbished so is a great place to work and the parking is free.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building successful client relationships
- Biddable media strategy creation and setting of campaign KPIs
- Building, analysing, optimising and reporting for campaigns across AdWords and Bing paid search, Google display (including remarketing and YouTube), and paid social (including Facebook and Twitter Custom Audiences / Tailored Audiences)
- Working across multiple biddable media projects and with multiple clients
- Taking responsibility for your time management and working independently and proactively to deliver client work
- Proactively taking an interest in the latest biddable media industry developments such as new AdWords BETAs
Your skills will include:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within PPC / biddable media (preferably but not essentially within an agency environment)
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on biddable media campaigns
- A results-driven approach to biddable media, underpinned by strong commercial awareness
- Google Analytics skills including a good understanding of attribution
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly