Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager, Orpington
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer looking for flexibility, who is able to manage E-commerce sites, SEO and PPC?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our client’s established, successful business on a part-time basis in Orpington.
Our client’s business was founded over 40 years ago, initially as a transport company, latterly as a skip hire company and more recently a waste management and aggregate supply business. The company has waste transfer stations in 2 locations and over 100 staff. It is still family owned but has a pragmatic growth orientated ethos and is developing rapidly.
If you don’t know the waste management business, our client will surprise you - it’s much more like a tech start-up than a filthy yard with large dogs on chains!
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with their marketing director and business managers to help them grow their online businesses by optimising their sites, managing PPC, developing a digital customer communication programme and building social media presence.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Manage and drive customer engagement with SEO, PPC, E-marketing and Social Media marketing campaigns
* Managing the websites (in WordPress)
* Plan and drive the blog, Twitter and LinkedIn activity and track and report on the results
* Ensure that the wider team is engaged with the social content
* Be the point of reference for the CRM system, training the team, managing enhancements and producing regular reports about usage
* Build and refresh the target database and manage data research
* Produce weekly summary reports on web performance, email campaign performance, and social activity. Use this information to refine and enhance the marketing programmes
* Produce monthly summary reports for use at board and team meetings
* Upload targets to CRM and build, execute and monitor newsletters and email campaigns
* Help to generate good reviews and ensure these are added to social channels and the relevant web sites
* Develop and produce any printed/digital collateral required
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application to this Digital Marketing Manager role, we are looking for someone with:
* A-level plus 7 years relevant marketing experience, or degree qualified plus 4 years relevant marketing experience.
* Ideally CIM qualified
* Website management experience in WordPress (ideally over 3 years)
* A good level of computer literacy (MS Office at a minimum)
* Numerate, accurate and detail orientated, able to understand and manipulate marketing ROI data
* Recent hands on experience of SEO, PPC and digital marketing strategies and tactics
* CRM experience
* Demonstrably able to write clear, good quality and interesting social content
* Experience in the use of social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, HootSuite and other social media monitoring tools / applications
Salary and Hours
As Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager, you will work 16-24 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £33,000 per annum pro-rata.
If you are looking for a practical, hands-on Digital Marketing role where you are able to manage your own activities, then please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital Marketing, Digital, Marketing, IT, SEO, PPC, Information Technology,