Account Executive - Reward and Recognition - Oxfordshire
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a growing marketing and events agency and not wanting to go in to London.
This agency have been running for over 10 years and specialise in marketing communications campaigns that are designed to move people to take action. This can be in the form of a customer loyalty programme, a staff incentive programme or perhaps a channel marketing incentive. They help big businesses to motivate and retain their own employees as well their customers.
The offices are in the countryside and only accessible by car so you will need to be able to drive.
Key Duties will include:
* support the Senior Account Manager and Account Director on a day-to day basis
* update and monitor online incentive programmes
* assist the team with creating proposals
* manage clients requests and ensure all requirements are met
* produce copy for the websites and regular e-marketing material
* communicate with the web development team on a daily basis
Key skills required:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Able to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients
* Setting and managing your time and priorities
* A background within an agency would be preferable
* Attention to detail - essential
It's a great business to work for with a young, upbeat team and you'll have the prospect of developing to Account Manager level quickly. You can expect to receive a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly