Dorset - Commutable from Bournemouth, Pool, Ringwood, Southampton
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an award winning full-service agency as a Strategic Planner. This is an exciting and busy role, suited to an experienced candidate with a similar background. Working within the Insight & Strategy Team, managing your own set of clients from a planning perspective, and ensuring brand and advertising campaigns are aimed at the right customers, with the right message, through the right channels.
Role and responsibilities:
- Planning global brand strategies - developing and delivering strategic thinking and ideas that meet the client and agency objectives.
- Running brand workshops and senior-level meetings
- Presenting strategy to client/board-level
- Analysing data from past market reports and campaigns
- Conducting statistical analysis
- Creating client presentations
- Developing advertising strategies to reach the target audience
- Briefing the agency's creative team about projects as well as client's product or message
- Working with the project team, including art directors and copywriters
- Conducting client meetings
- Building strong client relationships
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record as a planner in a marketing/advertising agency or similar.
- A high level of analytical skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Confidence, assertiveness and tact
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good client management
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.