£18-£22k with excellent additional benefits
Hampshire, commutable from Petersfield, Alton and Haslemere
Our client, a highly successful and well-established communications consultancy nestled in the beautiful Hampshire countryside are currently seeking an experienced and talented Communications Assistant to join their award winning team.
You will need to have some experience gained within communications/project management/account handling and have the ability to manage high volumes of tasks to be considered for this position, in return the rewards will be fantastic.
Your role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with clients, working closely with them & internal teams, overseeing the implementation of communication projects, advising on the best approach
- Drafting and editing clear, creative and technically accurate communications, project managing on behalf of clients
- Ensure all communications work produced is timely, of the highest quality, standards and creativity
- Handling a high volume of client queries and internal demands, prioritising effectively in order to complete all requirements speedily and to a high standard
- Actively contribute to the preparation and delivery of proposals and presentations for use in marketing and new business opportunities
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Experience of working with internal teams and suppliers to deliver projects
- Analytical mind, logical with the ability to grasp technicalities to a high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb attention to detail
- Strong project management, prioritisation and negotiation skills
- Unflappable, positive personality with excellent problem solving skills
- Agency account management experience would be an advantage
This is a wonderful opportunity for a professional to join a thriving consultancy with an enviable client list and an abundance of prospects. Please apply now if you meet the criteria and thrive in a busy role!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Communications Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly