Sales Manager – FinTech – Start-up – 25k + OTE – London
What does this company do?
This is an amazing opportunity to form a key part of one of Europe’s hottest FinTech companies (FinTech50, Everline Disruptor of the Year)! Since launching in 2014, the company has been growing very quickly being supported by an impressive suite of angel investors.
The company makes Annual Travelcards affordable, by spreading the cost into monthly payments. This means no lock-up or contract period - customers can cancel whenever they want - no notice period, no fees, no commitment. Our client truly helps Londoners make their commute cheaper and easier.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and highly motivated Sales Manager and Team Leader to be part of and manage the fast growing sales team.
How can you expect to spend your day?
As the Sales Team Leader, you will divide your time between leading the team and being in a hands on sales role. Day to day responsibilities:
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members on daily basis
- Call auditing – regular call monitoring for adherence in compliance, quality and performance
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Supports operations manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for a highly energetic and charismatic sales team leader who can manage, motivate and lead a team of employees. Also, the candidate will provide help to the management team, including hiring and training (Employee training experience, interviewing skills).
- At least 2+ years of experience in both sales and team management
- Product knowledge and telephony experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Motivational skills, results-oriented, sales skills, self-motivation
- Strong relationship building, customer service skills, enthusiasm to deliver great results
What are the perks working in the company?
A unique experience to be part of a truly exciting, dynamic FinTech start-up in the UK. Things will move fast, and every day will be different but you will be a key part of building a fast growing and innovative organisation.
- £25k base salary with a generous commission structure (overall package up to £31k depending on performance)
- Gym discounts
- Free lunch Fridays
- Office location in the heart of Shoreditch
Apply for Sales Manager – FinTech – Start-up – 25k + OTE – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly