Graphic Designer | Corporate
Corporate Graphic Designer for Leading Design Agency
£26k-£38k dependent on experience + benefits
Our client is a leading design agency specialising in creative solutions for the corporate sector. They work with some of the world’s most renowned firms, and are now looking for a range of Midweight Graphic Designers to join their growing team.
As Graphic Designer, you will have extensive corporate sector design experience, including PowerPoint and PC skills, working with brands within financial services, law, commercial property or insurance services in either an in-house or studio environment. You will be confident dealing with professionals at all levels, especially within pitch and marketing teams, and adept at helping brands engage with their target audience in innovative ways.
- Design and create presentations, proposals, reports and branded marketing collateral for corporate sector clients
- Develop creative and engaging concepts and design primarily print-based documents according to brand guidelines
- Take complex briefs from clients and Creative Director, and manage the production process from start to finish
- Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent client service
- Develop skills and build on existing experience, especially with regards to digital design
Skills & Experience required:
- Substantial experience designing for corporate sector clients (financial services, law, commercial property or insurance services)
- Extensive PowerPoint knowledge is essential
- Ability to work on PC is essential
- Excellent CS skills, as well as solid MS Office experience
- Experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- Ability to adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
- Ability to think creatively, be detail oriented, consistently deliver high quality designs and exceed client expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- An excellent understanding of the print process and techniques, able to liaise directly with printers
- Ideally digital design experience
- Ideally vector icon illustration experience
Please only apply if you’re confident in using PowerPoint and working on a PC to create eye-catching visuals!