Earlier in you career in Analytics? Have a strong understand of Google Analytics?
Than keep reading!!
An exciting opportunity has come available for Web Analyst to join a large globally recognised travel brand South of London.
If you would like to join a business with great career opportunities keep reading.
As a Web Analyst you tasks will include the following:
- Reporting Commercial Performance & Error Analysis
- Produce automated weekly, monthly reports
- Ad hoc reporting as required by the business.
- Deliver error reporting and analysis.
- Specify and recommend improvements to tracking
- + much more
- Help establish A/B and multivariate testing process.
- Identify areas of the websites which are underperforming and make recommendations
- Champion the use of Analytics tools with Key Stakeholders
- Undertake website behaviour and customer experience analysis
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for conversion and retention improvement
What They Are Looking For
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in web analytics (GA preferred).
How to Apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV or contact Alex Tykocki on (01202) 203 318
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.