Junior Account Director
Junior Account Director
Our client is an exciting and successful independent marketing agency with a broad range of blue-chip clients from a wide variety of sectors but with particular strength in the automotive and telecoms sectors. They help their clients make measurable and sustainable changes to their businesses and help brands deliver their promises to customers, through their channel and partners. Their work includes digital business applications, websites, CRM, incentive programmes, email campaigns and a broad range of communications, including live events. Business is booming and they're looking for a first-class Junior Account Director to lead an automotive account team, managing a variety of projects.
Role and requirements:
The successful candidate will lead the account and be the lead client contact on key projects. You'll be responsible for building and developing good internal and external relationships and actively growing existing and new business.
With a passion for marketing you'll enjoy solving complex business problems and have a proven track record in delivering a wide range of projects from concept to delivery and experience of B2B, channel marketing and channel enablement. Automotive experience is essential for this role.
You will thrive on managing multiple projects and workloads - achieving quality results on budget and to tight deadlines, keeping the client and your team on track. You will have excellent attention to detail, be a natural communicator and enjoy working as your clients business partner, sharing their business challenges.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic, long term focus combined with consistently excellent delivery
- Comfortable approach to working on a "trusted advisor" basis with clients - ability to tackle a client's business or communications challenges and propose suitable solutions
- Ability to define and scope digital requirements to address business challenges
- Ability to take a strategic solution and transform into practical deliverables - for example, understands audience segments and requirements for content / message personalisation and delivery
- Building strong client relationships - personally and monetarily
- Strong financial management skills - maximises profitability and uses resource effectively
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams
- Ability to develop people and understanding of resource management/succession planning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.