Junior QA Tester 1 Month Contract
1 Month Contract
£200 - £250 per day
I am looking for a Junior QA Tester to work in an an exciting Development team to ensure business requirements are met and delivered with high quality, according to user stories defined by an agile software development process.
The role will work closely with each of the other project team members to ensure smooth delivery on a range of projects.
Specifically we need:
- Knowledge of defect life cycle and defect tracking applications e.g JIRA
- Ability to work on multiple tasks against deadlines and shifting priorities and comfortable dealing with uncertainty and change
- Solid experience testing on various web browsers and mobile platforms including use of browser virtualisation solutions
- Good experience in testing CMS web applications i.e Episerver
- Good experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving quality issues
- Good experience running automated testing tools
- Good grasp of API design, testing and inter-operability concepts
- Good experience and knowledge of agile methodologies
- Good experience of creating manual and automated test scripts
- Basic experience of using Git repositories and Gitflow, including the use of pull requests and code reviews by other members of the tech team
This exciting contract Tester role is to join a progressive and tech savvy business, based in the heart of central London (SoHo).
Please call me ASAP for more information on this QA Tester role, on 01732 458 000 or email me: email@example.com
Apply for Junior QA Tester 1 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly