Marketing Manager - FinTech - Retail Banking
Marketing Manager - FinTech - Retail Banking
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager or Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new step?
Are you a key member of the FinTech Community?
Are you regularly attending FinTech events?
Do you have experience marketing into Financial Services? (Retail Banking)
Do you want to work for a leading Financial Services Technology (FinTech) software company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global Software company looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to their Product Marketing team to look after the marketing of their flagship Retail Banking Priducts and work with the Product Marketing Director to drive the acquisition of their Retail Banking Product set.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 150 countries with an annual revenues exceeding $450 million, their headquarters are Switzerland and they are on a mission to transform the core banking systems of the world banks (Retail, Investment & Asset Management)
This role reports to a the Product Marketing Director. You will be working in a team of 4 covering: Front & Back-end Software, Corporate, Payments & Islamic Banking products. You will be an important member of the team responsible for: working heavily with the Innovation Director to promote the Retail Banking Product set to Fintech Community and Customers alike (Banking), educating the sales teams on how to sell the Retail Banking products to new customers, develop a full understanding of target customers, their needs and the potential benefits derived from the products and Finally develop compelling value propositions and solution messaging to be used in collateral, white papers, web, PR activities, PowerPoint presentations and events, with a focus on thought leadership and lead generation . This is a hands on Marketing role where you will be given full autonomy for product marketing across the globe, attend event across the Globe be at the heart of the growing FinTech Community.
This role is based in London but requires travel to key events across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be the champion internally and externally for the Retail Banking Product set
- Develop online content and drive traffic to the ARetail Banking Products; highlight the value proposition to potential software providers & partners. They will also be responsible for all content for the Retail Banking Product set therefore working with the community to ensure consistency and quality at all times.
- Develop compelling value propositions and solution messaging to be used in collateral, white papers, web, PR activities, PowerPoint presentations and events, with a focus on thought leadership and lead generation
- Internal sales enablement: develop content; host internal product training webinars to highlight the value propositions; propose strategies to educate the sales teams on how to sell the product to software providers
- Develop a full understanding of target customers/markets, their needs and the potential benefits derived from the products. This includes thorough competitor evaluation and the establishing of differentiators based on information gathered throughout the market and across the business.
- Work closely with Innovation Director, sales and corporate/regional/partner marketing teams to develop marketing strategies and detailed plans for the solution set to support revenue and growth targets.
- To work with the communications team to help develop press releases, social media campaigns, ideas for content, forward features and supporting issues jumping
Title: Marketing Manager - FinTech - Retail Banking
Salary: £45k - £60k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Experience working with a Financial Services technology business - Ideally targeting Retail, Investment or Asset Management banks. Software's targeting Insurance, Islamic banking or Risk will also be considered.
- Extensive Product marketing experience.
- A Marketing Degree is preferred
- Heavily involved in the FinTech Community
- Demonstrable track record of product marketing experience ideally gained in the financial technology sector.
- Experience of developing B2B customer propositions and go-to-market strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively.
- Fluent in English, fluent French is desirable.
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
Apply for Marketing Manager - FinTech - Retail Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly