Head of SEO / SEO Manager
SEO Manager – Bournemouth – £30,000 to £40,000 pa + Benefits
TalentGrid are working with one of the UK’s largest and highest profile media organisations to recruit a strong SEO Manager for this very well established integrated agency with an enviable client list based in Dorset.
Working with a true heavy-weight agency with a range of high profile, globally known clients the SEO Manager will provide search expertise and solutions to clients and training and advice to the wider agency and group team. You’ll identify and maximise opportunities within incumbent clients, support new business initiatives and develop proposals and ensure these are delivered efficiently in order to deliver profitable business to the agency.
The SEO Manager will take overall responsibility for providing organic search analysis, expertise and solutions to clients. You’ll be required to develop and present proposals and ensure these are developed with passion and commercial soundness and ensure your knowledge of SEO is first class and up to date.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Fluid understanding of all aspects of search engine marketing and the monitoring of trends to ensure the agency is always ahead of the curve.
- Organise, write, prepare for and deliver meetings, pitches, presentations, seminars, workshops and training and develop tactical sales support materials.
- Develop and implement a training programme to educate the wider agency about Search and how to spot opportunities for selling into clients.
- Establish major accounts and maintain senior client relationships through close liaison.
- Conduct detailed statistical analysis including competitor analysis to produce reports to be used in the formulation of search strategy.
- Put together innovative online marketing plans incorporating SEO, content development and Social Media.
- Accurate estimating of jobs to an agreed scope, ensuring all jobs are accurately costed and clearly itemised.
- Manage the implantation of Search Engine Optimisation Strategy, including the effective management of organic search retainers and projects for all clients.
You’ll be an existing Search / SEO Manager, ideally with an agency background who has successfully planned and implemented many successful search campaigns. You’ll ideally have experience working with multiple brands in the SEO / Search Marketing space as our client has an enviable client base and is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. You’ll also need to be a good project manager, commercially sound and possess strong communications and influencing / negotiation skills both face to face, over the phone and online.
To apply for this role you should either call Simon Dawson on: 01202 232229 or email your CV to email@example.com.
TalentGrid are committed to ensuring your privacy and we will never discuss or share your details with any third party without first gaining your express permission to do so and all conversations will remain strictly confidential. For more information or to view more roles like this one please visit us at: www.talentgrid.co.uk
Apply for Head of SEO / SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly