Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner - Hamburg, Germany
Euros 100-115K, 15% Bonus, company car/car allowance, insurance package
This company is a well-established leading global Market Research Agency and for this particular role their offices are based in the beautiful city of Hamburg. They and widely regarded as the best at what they do and maintain a brilliant working environment and quality of life.
What do they do?
They're a market research agency that aims to deliver information & analysis that make their client's lives easier and enable them to make smarter decisions. The have five focused areas of speciality within advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty and media.
My client is currently looking for an experienced HR Director who has a proven track record of managing an established HR team within a multi-site, high growth environment.
- Responsible for both strategic and operational performance of the function and will develop a comprehensive suite of HR services catering the needs of all staff, managers and leadership
- International experience is critical to the success of this role
- You will work closely with the EMEA HR Director as well as the country manager and their local management team, to act as the German executive on the people & culture strategy
- Establish yourself in the role of Trusted Advisor to the senior leadership team, providing coaching, support guidance on all People management matters
- Delivering, either yourself or through others, on all areas of HR, including strategy and Business change, Reward and Employee Relations
- Support leadership and management in developing workforce plans taking into consideration talent acquisition, development and retention plans
- HR policies - set vision, direction and work with the HR Key Account Managers to embed and maintain HR policies and practices
- Manage relationship with workers' council and deal with all related matters such as collective agreement, co-determination rights etc.
Preferred Knowledge, skills & Expertise
- Fluency in English and German is essential (written & spoken)
- Detailed knowledge in the current trends around change management
- Recognised in your industry for being a thought leader and with an exceptional track record of success in previous HRD role, in a fast changing high growth environment.
- Strong Employment Law experience, including negotiations with the workers' councils
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Proactive, pragmatic and resilient
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Insurance package
- Car allowance or company car
- Be part of a dynamic & challenging work environment, with a job full of variety.
If you would like to find out more about the role and the agency, please apply via the link.
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly