Digital Marketing Manager - Travel
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is just five years old with a true entrepreneurial spirit and are already one of the largest Cruise and Stay holiday companies in the UK. Based in Swindon with international offices and sales presence in South Africa and Dubai. Majority owned by one of the largest global travel brands, they're set for ambitious growth across all markets. Digital is playing an ever increasing role in their customer’s decision making and booking journey and the company is active both in terms of digital marketing and social media. Our client is looking for an ambitious individual, who's experienced in Digital but looking to take the next step in the career and drive all aspects of digital performance and development.
• Ensuring digital supports the product and marketing objectives – with a high level of innovation to ensure digital activity meets customer needs and provides the company with competitive advantage
• Tracking the metrics, performance and ROI of all digital activity (Web, E-shot, PPC, Social Media) and recommending/implementing new strategies and activities to improve performance
• Lead the response to consumer trends and needs and analyse competitor activity to ensure you're continually developing the digital offering across all the markets
• Be an active part of the team that advise the in-house and agency development of our websites
• Work closely with the Product Team to ensure you maximise the digital opportunities to promote the products and provide feedback
• Create and update clear weekly and monthly reports on all areas of digital performance – with recommendations on how to improve performance further – against a clear set of KPI’s
• Ability to work with the in-house Content Management System to update information and constantly evolve the presentation
• The role will involve some international travel and two week periods spent in other international offices
• Keeping abreast of the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to the business
At least 5 years experience in Digital Marketing – either from an agency or brand business. Experience in travel would be a bonus but not essential
• Experienced across all forms of digital marketing including Web, PPC, Social & SEO with a keen eye on performance analytics and return on investment
• Strong Commercial Awareness and a proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
• Ability to work independently and towards your own goals
• Ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
• Ability to work closely with various other departments across the business and both support them but also get their engagement in your projects.
£35,000 - £50,000k basic salary dependent on experience plus Annual Leave, Pension, Healthcare plan and plenty of career progression with opportunities for travel also.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly