Digital Ad Ops Exec - MUSIC CAMPAIGNS
This is your chance to be at the forefront of a fabulous new initiative by a globally established Music Business.
This is your chance to be at the forefront of a fabulous new initiative by a globally established Music Business. With their decision to bring their advertising in-house, they are now looking for an Ad Ops/Traffic person to join them in a newly created team focusing pure on music campaigns.
As their newly hired Digital Ad Operations Executive, you will take on responsibility for the setting up and management of their digital advertising campaigns across all media platforms.
You will have tons of ad server experience, preferably Doubleclick for Publishers./DFP. You will be highly numerate and have solid Excel skills.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the in-house digital planners and labels to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late.
- Manage campaigns to ensure both ROI and objectives can be maximised.
- Liaise with Digital Planners and the Data & Analytics Strategist on all campaign issues.
- Liaise closely with the ad server and key partners on all technical issues and updates.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting and resolve any issues identified.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the technology platforms involved in campaign management and be able to develop creative optimisation solutions. They should be a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
Apply for Digital Ad Ops Exec - MUSIC CAMPAIGNS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly