Programmatic Campaign Manager - MUSIC
As their Programmatic Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the trafficking of mobile and desktop campaigns via DSPs and for actively looking for better ways to improve ad-operation tasks. You will also be expected to actively research and learn about the ever-changing programmatic landscape as well as sharing industry knowledge with the team.
It is essential that you have an in-depth understanding and practical working knowledge of the technology platforms involved in campaign management ( in this instance - Doubleclick Bid Manager, DataXu, TubeMogul, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube campaign management ) and be able to develop creative optimisation solutions.
Typical duties will include:
- End to end campaign management and optimisation via DSP technology.
- Digital display campaign management; trafficking, optimisation, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency.
- Process management, standards and workflow.
- Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Working closely with data analyst & strategic planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Performing account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Digital Strategy Director as required.
- Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
- Strive for operational excellence.
Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation Sound like you? Get your CV to me asap -
Apply for Programmatic Campaign Manager - MUSIC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly