Marketing Automation Consultant
- Excellent opportunity for a marketer specialising in automation
- Driving best practice across the entire business
- Join a market-leading, international media organisation
The Role: This leading media organisation are going through a period of growth and are looking for an experienced automation specialist to join a new centralised marketing team. This role will provide support and advice across the various portfolios around best practice and the successful candidate will be required to work with separate marketing teams to enhance campaigns by introducing and improving automation processes. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this person will also manage the database and improve data quality and perform analysis of datasets.
- Supporting the marketing teams and driving best practice automation across the business
- Creating and developing basic templates for marketing teams to form campaigns
- Understanding the business needs, what the products are and who the end-users are
- Advising on how automation should be used and make suggestions for workflows
- Managing the database to make searches and segmentation more efficient
- Looking at demographics and improving data quality
- Liaising with marketing teams to build personas
- Improving marketing effectiveness to increase engagement and online subscriptions
- Managing the lead scoring model within Marketo and ensure increasing lead conversion rates in Salesforce
- Refining reporting in Marketo to ensure accurate campaign tracking
To apply to the role of Marketing Automation Consultant, you MUST have:
- At least two years' relevant automation and database marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation platforms and best practice
- Thorough understanding of data management, ideally with Salesforce
- Experience working alongside and advising marketing teams
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of key marketing statistics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
The Company: This large B2B media organisation are based in Central London and have a huge portfolio of industry-leading events. These B2B events target multiple sectors and focus across both the UK and international markets. The company is looking to hire a commercially focused automation specialist who is ready for a new challenge and wants to grow and develop.
The Package for Marketing Automation Consultant:
- Salary: £30,000-33,000
- Bonus: 10%
- Benefits: Yes
Location: The position of Marketing Automation Consultant will be based in the Central London area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Automation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly