WEB DESIGNER – Fashion
Fab opportunity for a WEB DESIGNER with a background in FASHION/RETAIL to join this retailers Head Offices based in North/Central London.
This role will sit within the Ecommerce and Marketing Department, as part of the team designing the brands website!
- Overall layout, usability and functionality of the ecommerce site
- Working alongside the Ecommerce Manager and design teams to enhance the website
- Working on interactive content, creating bespoke pages and template layouts
- Developing new pages for the brand website
- Contributing to new projects, including site redesigns and social media activity
- Troubleshooting and code fixing
- Strong coding skills
- Great eye for design and development
- Innovative and proficient in approach
- Solid experience in design
- Ability to work collaboratively and individually
- Project planning and management
- A passion for retail/fashion and an understanding of the customer
- .Net, Adobe Photoshop, Flash & Dreamweaver
If you have the relevant WEB DESIGN experience and skill for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44944
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website and let us know how we could help!
Apply for WEB DESIGNER – Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly