Interim Research & Insight Manager
We're looking to recruit an experienced Interim Research & Insight Manager to join an IoT (internet of things) tech start-up who are also a high profile consumer brand name. This will initially for a 6 month period, to provide support to what is a relatively fledgling research and insight business unit looking to establish themselves within what is a very fast growing business, with a rapidly developing thirst for actionable insight.
After giving homes in the UK a new experience, they are now spreading their wings across to Europe and North America. Though out this exciting period the head of Insight will require your support in understanding their newly acquired market, giving you the opportunity to carry out Global research.
The programme you will be stepping in to take control of will include their brand tracker, C-Sat programme as well as ad-hoc qual and quant insight projects (with the support of your agency) which principally support the UK business division, and extending across to support newly established Global territories, setting up their programmes too.
Building strong relationships with all stakeholders will be crucial to getting your recommendations actioned, so making sure they trust and see value in the information you provide to them will be key.
You should have a strong research background with experience established within the telecom, media, consumer technology industries ideally.
You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to present to all levels. You will be able to give recommendations based on your findings that will positively impact the business, putting the consumer at the forefront of all decisions and recommendations you make.
So if you're able to tick a number of the above boxes, and are keen to join an innovative, fast-growth consumer tech business in the IoT space, get in touch today to discuss
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Manage the monthly brand tracking and customer satisfaction tracking programmes in the UK.
- Manage all ad hoc qualitative and quantitative insight projects supporting the UK team from highlighting the issue, through to developing a solution using insight.
- Support the Head of Insight on other UK and Rest of World projects on an ad hoc
- You need to be a self-starter who's able to make clear, concise plans in order to achieve their goals and meet business needs.
- Solid research background, with exposure to the technology industry.
- Confident dealing with senior and influential stakeholders.
- Capable of prioritising research activity
- Clear understanding of the commercial impact your insight can bring to the business.
- Career minded, solid communications skills, creative and well organised
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research approaches.
- Experience running ongoing tracking programmes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured, start-up culture.
- Self-starter who identifies areas within the business where consumer insight may help.
- Ready to roll up sleeves and participate in questionnaire design, coding, analysis as well as focus group moderation and one to one depth interviewing when needed.
- Takes a commercial approach to insight focusing on projects and approaches that will drive tangible results.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK
For further information please contact:
Resourcer - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
Apply for Interim Research & Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly