- Opportunity for a passionate Marketing Manager to join a hugely successful organisation
- Working on events around cutting-edge, next generation technologies
- The successful candidate must have relevant exhibition marketing experience
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a passionate marketing team, working for a hugely successful organisation in their London offices. This varied role will focus on exhibitions both in the UK and globally and the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating content-focused marketing plans to drive delegate attendance. This is a full-mix marketing role and the successful candidate will be expected to produce and implement innovative marketing strategies across on- and offline channels including email, social media and web. This is not a standard events marketing role and each day will present new challenges and opportunities for the right person to excel and become part of something revolutionary.
- Create and develop marketing plans for three global exhibitions
- Tactical execution of marketing campaign to increase engagement and drive delegate attendance
- Utilise the full range of marketing platforms to develop integrates campaigns including email, social media, web, print and PR
- Create engaging and relevant content for a variety of marketing channels
- Manage the database and draw lists to target different target audiences with relevant messages
- Liaise with internal designers and production teams to create relevant content
- Maintain relationships with media partners
- Analyse and report on campaign success to make suggestions on future marketing plans
- Identify areas of opportunity and key market drivers
- Manage and monitor budgets and forecasting
- Remain up-to-date with latest marketing and communications tools and market knowledge
- Opportunity to travel to their global events (predominantly in America)
- Relevant exhibition marketing experience is essential
- Hands-on experience creating and implement B2B marketing strategies
- Knowledge of the full range of on- and offline marketing channels
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to create engaging content and copy
- Confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about developing innovative campaigns for an exciting product
The Company: This organisation has grown significantly in size over the last year and have huge development plans for the future. Their B2B global exhibitions in the life-sciences sector focus on cutting-edge, new generation technologies and they are looking for an established marketer to drive engagement and attendance to the events, and be a part of something that is revolutionary.
Bonus: £10,000 uncapped commission
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly