Strategy & Planning Manager
- Are you looking for a fresh opportunity to expand and build upon your current skillset?
- Fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a global brand
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
The Role: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Strategy & Planning Manager to join this vibrant and exciting global drinks company develop commercial strategies, sales and profit goals. As Strategy & Planning Manager, you will ensure that business reporting is delivered accurately and on time - this is to include monthly reporting on sales performance and forecasting, as well as business management packs.
As Strategy & Planning Manager you will be required to:
- Support NAMs by meeting with customers to look at pricing
- Provide analytical reporting into the products from the portfolio
- Be responsible for NPD from concept to launch
As Strategy & Planning Manager you will need to:
- Have strong experience of working in a Category or Revenue Management role
- Be a personable individual with excellent communication skills
- Have an analytical focus combined with superb organisational skills
The Package for Strategy & Planning Manager:
- Salary: £40-45k
- Bonus: 25%
The Company: Reaching over 5 billion consumers every year, this company is looking to expand their target audience, focusing on the ongoing worldwide roll-out of the product edition. With ambitious targets, they are looking for a fun, adaptable, motivated Strategy & Planning Manager to aid in their upward trend.
The location for the Strategy & Planning Manager position is London.
Apply for Strategy & Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly