Trade Marketing Executive
(Job title) Trade Marketing Executive
(Location) West London
- World renowned health and beauty brands
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for a Trade Marketing Executive to join a market leader in health and beauty and support the Commercial Director with shaping category growth. As Trade Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working with external data agencies like IRI and Kantar to understand shopper trends, which product ranges are performing and for what reasons. The Trade Marketing Executive will also be responsible for presenting findings to the brand team as well as external retailers to come up with promotions around this.
Responsibilities for the Trade Marketing Executive include:
- Looking at gaps, range reviews and working with data agencies
- Understanding and making recommendations on shopper trends and product performance
- Work closely with the brand team to look at market and competitor research around NPD
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a category, insights, customer, shopper or trade marketing role
- Experience in working with and understanding large volumes of data, ideally via IRI or Kantar
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment
The Company: A global market leader and sizeable product portfolio, this beauty brand is increasing its market share year-on-year. The recruitment of a Trade Marketing Executive is vital to future growth plans.
The Package for Trade Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £35-40,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Trade Marketing Executive is based in West London.
Apply for Trade Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly