Field Marketing Manager
(Job title) Field Marketing Manager
(Sector) Food & Drink
(Location) High Wycombe
- Opportunity to work for a start-up drinks brand in the UK
- Sensational career progression opportunities
- An ideal role for an individual who has a passion for food and drink
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to build a strong brand presence in the UK for this start up drinks brand. As Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the brand owner and brand development agencies to increase market presence and brand awareness. The successful candidate will shape BTL campaign plans, working closely with consumer insights, as well as regularly visit key customers to implement successful in-store campaigns. You will plan and implement events campaigns and support with ATL campaigns, too.
Responsibilities for the position of Field Marketing Manager include:
- Implement ATL & BTL campaigns on a local level
- Work with brand development agents to increase market presence
- Plan and control marketing budgets for distribution
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a background in Brand, Product or Trade Marketing Management
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure and demonstrate initiative in solving problems
- Have experience in the food, drink or lifestyle industry
The Company: A renowned food and drinks distributor looking to establish themselves as leaders in the UK market.
The Package for Brand Manager:
- Salary: £45-50,000
- Car or car allowance
Location: The position of Field Marketing Manager is based in High Wycombe.
Apply for Field Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly