- Are you a marketer looking for an exciting opportunity to take an up and coming business to new and exciting levels
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a luxury brand
- Sensational career progression opportunities
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to be fully immersed in the role from day one as you seek to launch and bring innovative eyewear to the EU market. As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for raising brand awareness through ATL & BTL campaigns that will include press releases, in-store promotions, seasonal plans and POS execution plans.
Responsibilities for the position of Brand Manager include:
- Plan all of the brand's ATL and BTL activity
- Launching the companies new products into the market
- Work alongside the Trade Marketing team on aligning promotions
- Manage a luxury product portfolio
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong level of Brand Management experience, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure and demonstrate initiative in solving problems
- Have a strong grasp of the consumer retail market
The Company: A renowned luxury accessories distributor looking to establish themselves as leaders in the UK market.
The Package for Brand Manager:
- Salary: £50-60,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Brand Manager is based in London.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly