Senior Marketing Manager
The events function of a widely recognised global media brand is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The candidate must come from a B2B background with experience handling clients and managing a team.
Culturally, the individual should be both effervescent and commercially savvy. The atmosphere internally is fast paced and forward thinking, while the position will require liaising with director and C-suite executives from a number of FTSE 250 organisations.
Some of the duties included in the role are as follows:
- Managing and overseeing a number of key client relationships
- Creating and implementing clear marketing strategies with adherence to agreed timelines to drive quality audiences at events.
- Clear concise reporting amongst various internal and external stakeholders
- Managing one direct report and freelancers when necessary
- Joining the commercial team to pitch for business, as and when required
- Ensuring ROI across campaigns and marketing activities as well as budget and growth responsibility
The ideal candidate will have:
- Historically worked in a B2B direct-marketing environment with proven track record and line management
- Working experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and marketing automation
- Strong campaign management background and advanced copywriting skills
- Deadline focussed with budget management experience
- Enthusiasm, drive and a creative urge
The company is looking to hire as soon as possible and the process is already moving very quickly so apply promptly in order to be considered.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly