Search Marketing Manager
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a high growth technology business
- Chance to be responsible for a sizeable search budget
- Outstanding career and personal development opportunities available
The Role: The Search Marketing Manager is tasked with planning and delivering search campaigns internationally. With full budget responsibility, this will cover PPC and retargeting, from set-up through to full analysis and reporting on engagement and ROI.
As Search Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- Manage hands-on PPC campaigns utilising Google Adwords
- Work with in-country teams and translation agencies to deploy campaigns
- Manage a significant budget and report on all conversion rates / ROI
As Search Marketing Manager you will need:
- Experience using Google Analytics to deploy campaigns
- Exposure to large-scale paid search campaigns and £multi-million budgets
- To have worked in an international environment, working with international teams and translation agencies
The Package for Search Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35-£45,000 basic salary
- 8% bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits including pension, healthcare, your birthday off & flexible benefits
The company: A visionary technology business and a clear market leader. This is an ideal time to join and drive their international expansion. Fun and flexible working culture with awesome new offices.
The location for the Search Marketing Manager position is in Slough.
Apply for Search Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly