Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading specialised retailer, based in Hertfordshire – 20 mins outside of London, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the digital team.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Online and will be responsible for driving relevant traffic to all digital platforms (desktop, mobile and tablet) and through digital channels, including; SEO, PPC, e-CRM, affiliates, display advertising and re-targeting activity.
You will be responsible for the management of digital marketing agencies and will need to define and set KPIs and measure the agencies performance against these targets. Your knowledge of search will be complimented by an analytical mind to ensure ROI optimisation. Whilst there is a need for a numbers focused digital marketer, this candidate cannot be without a creative edge.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Work with our digital marketing agencies to increase traffic to the website whilst delivering the planned ROI
- Improve our performance across SEO, PPC, affiliates, display advertising and re-targeting.
- Ensure this activity remains within budget and achieves planned ROI
- Define objectives and deliverables to improve visitor traffic, promote engagement and increase new customer acquisition growth
- Manage digital marketing budget
- Manage the digital marketing agencies
- report and analyse all campaign performance ROI
- Identify innovation opportunities to support the brand through digital channels
- Produce, track and analyse KPIs to increase customer conversion rate, lifetime value
- Monitor competitor activity and keep team up-to-date with rivals’ promotional activity
- Manage the email marketing programme
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Digital Marketing Manager from a retail background
- Clear knowledge and understanding of SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing and display advertising
- Educated to degree level, in marketing or a related subject advantageous but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Google Adwords qualified desired but not essential
- Competent in Google analytics and using web trends for evaluation
- Detail orientated
- Experience of managing digital marketing agencies
- Creative flair
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to take their first Management position.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly