Graphic Designer - Yoga & Wellness Brand - Up to 35k - NW London
What does your company do?
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to make your mark within a vibrant, fast-growing start-up company that has sold its first innovative products to 75 countries within 2.5 years since launch.
What does this role involve?
As Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our CEO/Creative Director as well as our marketing team and other team members. The role will cover several areas of graphic design across all digital channels, print, product and plenty more. We’re looking for someone with a real passion for design as well as a willingness to balance creative flair with a commercial mindset.
- Take design briefs from our CEO/ Creative Director and Marketing Manager, to design and develop materials for all digital and social channels, product, packaging and more.
- Work with our CEO/ Creative Director on initial conceptualization and design of new products.
- Create packaging and instructional design concepts for our products.
- Create advertising and marketing materials, website and social media content and other image design as required.
- Website content management where required.
- Video editing where required.
- 3D design where required.
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
As Graphic Designer, you must be a highly motivated self-starting creative thinker who likes a challenge. You will be willing to passionately take on the important design tasks that will help us to drive growth in a global company.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Experience in product conceptualisation and design
- Proficiency with Adobe CS (at least Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions to the letter, and an “eagle eye” for detail.
- Excellent written English and strong verbal communication skills.
- Generally tech savvy and IT literate.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to ‘learn on the job’.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to keep a cool, calm head
- Most importantly you will need to have a friendly and positive spirit and be someone who will help out team mates and bring good energy to our fun work space!
Bonus (but not essential- you could easily be trained):
- Proficiency with CAD software and and have a highly creative and practical mind.
- Magento or similar CMS experience and basic HTML coding skills.
- Experience working in a start-up/fast-paced business environment.
A passion for fitness, yoga, wellbeing.
What are the perks of working at your company?
- Modern, spacious and convenient office in a very popular and accessible part of North West London
- Working in a pioneering company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organization is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- You’ll be exposed to a dynamic and entrepreneurial atmosphere in a company that is growing exponentially.
- The opportunity to develop and thrive. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
Apply for Graphic Designer - Yoga & Wellness Brand - Up to 35k - NW London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly