Are you looking to progress you career within the world of digital marketing..?
This position reports to the Marketing Manager. The role is to support the Marketing Manager with day-to-day campaigns, website content uploads and promotions. This position involves working closely with the Design and UX Conversion teams help test activity and develop dynamic campaigns. This role also includes working with the wider marketing team, notably the Engagement team, Localization team, Affiliate team and BI team to publish new content to the web and mobile sites,
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supports Marketing Manager with campaign uploads/ implementations via CMS for day-to-day and specific campaign activity in line with the marketing calendar.
• Working with Design team on various tasks such as: scheduling assets via Bannerflow, updating landing pages for campaigns/competitions.
• Supporting Conversion UX team to assist them in setting up A/B and multiple tests, updating landing pages for UX tests via CMS.
• Updating dynamic content on assets to promote upcoming events, odds.
• Working with Marketing Manager & Online Media agency to help manage and evaluate campaigns and assist in reporting and tracking requirements.
• Working with localisation team to update content on website pages/ assets outside of EN language.
Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 2 years agency or client side marketing experience
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly
• Driven self-starter
If this sounds like what you're looking for, get in touch..
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly