European Sportsbook CRM Associate
Our client a leading player in the UK i-Gaming market is looking for CRM Executives who have sportsbook knowledge in international markets (European) to work within the wider marketing team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the CRM programme. The key focus of the role is to increase loyalty, life-time value, cross-sell and reactivation whilst reducing churn.
You'll be supporting the CRM manager in all aspects of the CRM strategy and have responsibility for the set up and reporting of customer incentives and campaigns. Knowledge of European markets essential
· Develop, plan and implement CRM strategies, promotions and automated retention campaigns aimed at maximising customer lifetime value and profitability.
· Ensure that promotions are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business at all times. Monitor campaign results and performance.
· Ensure compliance with local regulations and legislation so that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
· Work with the Head of Sportsbook to define the contact strategies for customer's segments in Belgium needed to deliver TO and NGR targets.
· Work with the VIP Team Belgium to define the contact strategies for VIP segments needed to deliver increased revenue from VIP and high value customers.
· Work closely with the CRM Exec/s Belgium to deliver a high volume calendar of communications to multiple customer segments through multiple channels - ensure everything is delivered on time.
· Work closely with Sportsbook CRM Manager - Content, Marcomms and Exec/s to ensure there is sufficient relevant content to support contact plans and prioritise creative development as required to meet deadlines and targets.
· Work closely with Sportsbook CRM Manager - Optimove, to build ever more refined customer segmentations to drive retention and growth.
· Fluent in either French, Italian, Dutch, or Flemish
· Passion for sports, football in particular with excellent knowledge of local and international players, teams and leagues.
· 2-3 years of previous experience in building multichannel B2C campaigns.
· Excellent understanding of cross channel marketing campaigns - able to utilise the right channel at the right time based on the features, pros and cons of a particular channel.
Does this sound like the perfect move for you? Get in touch..
Apply for European Sportsbook CRM Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly